Thursday, July 31, 2008

How To Help Finish A Story.

This is a place to put my short stories and thoughts a place to have fun. There are times I will start a story but will not finish it, it may because I don’t know how to develop a character or where to take the action, there many reason not to finish a story. So I’m asking you to join in the fun.

Note. All the stories that are unfinished will say so in the Title, to make them easier to find.

Rules.

Rule 1. I will always give you a guide line of some kind that must be followed.

Rule 2. As this site is for all ages, there is to be ( no hard Sex ) of any kind.

Rule 3. You may add as many paragraphs to any story as you like.

Note. All paragraphs you send in will be color coded, so you can tell were your work starts and ends, it should make for a very colorful story.

Those who would like to add to one of these stories may do so by writing to the following address: dsegelquist1@cox.net

Disclaimer.
These are your thoughts and not mine, I have no claim on them. If later on, you would like to use one or more of your paragraphs in a story of your own, feel free to do so, I have no claim on them.

No comments:

web traffic statistics
promotional code