Wednesday, July 30, 2008

The Visitor.

As I laid there in total darkness, waiting for the visitor, I could sense the loneliness, as I have for so long now, for they all have long ago died and left me all alone. It seem only I could sense the visitor that was in the room now, then a dark shadow, darker than the darkness of my room came over me. Although I couldn't see my visitor because of the dark I could sense him standing near my bed, as the visitor talked to me of my past, and future to come, I could sense all my loneliness leaving me, when the visitor talk of my future there came a glow which covered him from head to toe. Then the visitor asked if I was ready, I said yes, then as the visitor put out his hands to mine I could feel the heat, from his glow come within me then all was good. Then out of the quite came voices, "I didn't think he would make through the night?" "Well what did you expect he was over a hundred years old?"

No comments:

web traffic statistics
promotional code