Wednesday, August 6, 2008

The Children.

I had been cold all night and the cool air blew through my golden hair, no matter how I rolled up in my green blanket. Then I began to feel the heat of a new day, coming over the hill. All through the night I thought of the children and how they would come and play with me. I liked the children and they liked me. I could feel the heat more now, the dew was still clinging to my green blanket. When I couldn’t stand the heat no longer I unrolled my blanket and waited for the children. I could hear the children coming over the hill. It would be a clear day, I could till by the blue of the sky. This is the happiness time of the day. Then the children were with me and we played for O-so long, then after the children has said their good by’s , I could hear something coming, at first it was a soft purring, then as the sound came nearer then I know. It was the most terrifying thing I know, as it came nearer I took hold of my blanket and rolled up tight and hoped I wouldn’t be seen, but the purring kept getting louder and louder, it was death and as it came nearer and nearer I thought of the children.

No comments:

web traffic statistics
promotional code