Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Five Shorts.

Flying.


It seemed Liked hours that I had been flying but I had been in the air only five minutes. I know I shouldn’t have taken off so soon. The air was too rough, I had to find some place to set down, and soon. Then I saw what I was looking for, a nice flat place to land, I made it! I had been sitting there five or ten minutes waiting for the air to calm down, when a dark shadow came over me, then there was came a mighty roar, I didn’t even feel it. “Damn Flies.”


Big Mouth?


I could see the terrified look of my face, in the reflection of his eyes and smell the fowl odor coming from his mouth. His mighty hand was around my neck and his knee upon my chest. In the last moment I saw him raise his hand, and bring it down. I could feel the knife tip penetrating my shirt, in that last moment, I thought all this just for saying he needed a mouth wash.


Pain


Have you ever notice how painful one can get when one lays around and isn’t a part of something?, will I know, I also know that one can feel pain and feel good about it at the same time. For with out pain or sorrow there is no longing for life, and with out pain and sorrow there is no life.


Tomorrow?



Of all the too days, I have yet seen a tomorrow and of all the tomorrows I have yet seen a day, for they are the same. For today is tomorrow and tomorrow is today.



What a Day.

I laid on my back looking up at the blue sky, with clouds of white cotton, I never seen a more beautiful day in my life. As I laid there I could hear the roar of the crowd. They were so loud that it sounded like thunder, the crowd was getting impatient. Then I could hear foot steps coming over the wooden floor, then they stopped, “Man what a beautiful day,” then a shadow of an arm came over my face, then I turned my face and saw a hand on the lever, “Man what a say.”

No comments:

web traffic statistics
promotional code